Every picture tells a story
- Every individual photo has a unique story.
- Every photo takes pride of place.
- Every person who submits a photo can also submit an accompanying story.
Every project is different
- What is it you want to say?
- Is it to celebrate, remember or promote an important issue?
- Is there an existing collection or archive to work?
- Do you wish to create new photos for the project?
- Do you wish to run a social campaign?
20 years of Expertise & Innovation
- Meet the artist
- Using a systematic process all images are edited to ensure perfect distribution.
- Subcontracted industry suppliers and professionals tried and tested.
- Durability and maintenance. Public Liability Insurance. Method Statements & Risk assessments.
- Finishes are bespoke including folds, framing, floating, graffiti proofing, UV exterior and ceramic photo surfaces.
- Keeping up to date with current trends and maintaining relationships with printing and technological imaging innovators.
- Creating accompanying catalogues, books, postcards, posters and limited edition reproductions.
Together we make it
- People are at the core of each project. People share their memories, dreams and celebrate through pictures.
- Each photo mosaic comprises thousands of photos that represents each and every individual.
- Working in a person centred way brings out the community as whole best assets.
- Ownership creates lasting engagement.
Behind the Scenes
- Collecting the photos is often a very personal and interesting experience for everybody.
- Behind the photos there is often an interesting fanatical collector and personality.
- Photos are digitised and printed and collaged and assembled in a number of innovative ways.
- Concepts are mocked up, sites are chosen, scale and experimentation with numbers and dimensions.
The Final Art Work
Unveiling & Celebrating
- An important part of the work is the build up and anticipation towards it’s final unveiling.
- A photo mosaic can be an act of celebration and remembrance and be the focus of an event.
- The People’s Picture project can be found in public spaces such as Gatwick Airport, Marketing suite and boardrooms such as Canary Wharf Group & West Ham United, Shopping Centres, Art Galleries, your home and on the Street!